GWO Manual Handling Refresher
The aim is to give the participants awareness through theoretical and practical training to encourage positive Manual Handling behaviour. Perform Manual Handling activities in a safe manner in the wind turbine industry in accordance with Global Wind Organisation (GWO) Basic Safety Training (BST) Manual Handling standards.
In order to qualify for a refresher course, you MUST hold a current/in-date GWO Manual Handling certificate
- The importance of carrying out Manual Handling work duties in a safe and sound manner in accordance with the legislative requirements of their geographic location.
- Identify aspects of their job tasks that could increase a worker’s risk of developing muscular/skeletal injuries.
- Demonstrate understanding of safe practices of Manual Handling, including the correct handling of equipment.
- Identify signs and symptoms of injuries related to poor Manual Handling techniques and have knowledge of reporting methods.
- Demonstrate a problem solving approach to Manual Handling in a wind turbine environment.
- Demonstrate Manual Handling risk reduction techniques.
GWO Manual Handling Certificate
Note: All costs are inclusive of VAT.
Terms and Conditions & Refund Policy
Our terms and Conditions including our refund policy can be found her
Please read the following instructions before using our booking form below:-
- You can book your course here using our secure and easy to use online booking system.
- We accept Card Payments, via Stripe, or BACS which you can select in the “Payment method” section.
- We will accept BACS up to two weeks prior to the course start date, after that you must pay by card.
- Please click here to contact us if you have any problems with any of the instructions above.