Emergency First Aid at Work
Provides all the practical skills and knowledge from making initial assessment and administering first aid to recording and reporting incidents.
First Aid course for any nominated Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) individuals or businesses who manage first aid requirements for work sites or offices and take responsibility for first aid arrangements to comply with the needs of Health & Safety (First Aid Regulations) 1981.
Emergency First Aid at Work – EFAW will teach candidates how to promptly assess, prioritise and manage incidents, deal with minor injuries as well as casualty handling, administration of first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation. The course contains both theory and hands on practical sessions.
- SCENE management
- Basic life support
- Examination of a casualty
- Control of bleeding
- Burns and scalds
- First aid kits
- Recording and reporting
Practical skills covered include:
- Casualty handling
- Administration of first aid safely, promptly and efficiently to:
- A casualty who is unconscious
- A casualty who is wounded or bleeding and / or in shock
- A casualty who is choking, or who has difficulty breathing
- Administration of cardio pulmonary resuscitation – CPR
- Provision of appropriate first aid for minor injuries
The course is Valid for a three year period, although we always advise to refresh at least every year
- Single Trainee: £95
Note: All costs above are exclusive of VAT.
Terms and Conditions & Refund Policy
Our terms and Conditions including our refund policy can be found here
Please read the following instructions before using our booking form below:-
- You can book your course below using our secure and easy to use online booking system.
- We accept Card Payments, via Stripe, or BACS which you can select in the “Payment method” section.
- Please click here to contact us if you have any problems.