GWO Manual Handling Full and Refresher
The aim is to give the participants awareness through theoretical and practical training to encourage positive Manual Handling behaviour. Perform Manual Handling activities in a safe manner in the wind turbine industry in accordance with Global Wind Organisation (GWO) Basic Safety Training (BST) Manual Handling standards.
- The importance of carrying out Manual Handling work duties in a safe and sound manner in accordance with the legislative requirements of their geographic location.
- Identify aspects of their job tasks that could increase a worker’s risk of developing muscular/skeletal injuries.
- Demonstrate understanding of safe practices of Manual Handling, including the correct handling of equipment.
- Identify signs and symptoms of injuries related to poor Manual Handling techniques and have knowledge of reporting methods.
- Demonstrate a problem solving approach to Manual Handling in a wind turbine environment.
- Demonstrate Manual Handling risk reduction techniques.
GWO Manual Handling Certificate
£144 including VAT
Terms and Conditions & Refund Policy
Our terms and Conditions including our refund policy can be found here