GWO Working At Height Refresher
The aims of this course are to give the participants the necessary basic knowledge and skills through theoretical and practical training to use basic PFPE and perform safe work at heights, alongside safe and comprehensive basic rescue from heights in a remote wind turbine environment in accordance with Global Wind Organisation (GWO) Basic Safety Training (BST) Working at Heights standards.
In order to qualify for a refresher course, you MUST hold a current/in-date GWO Working at Height certificate
- The hazards and risks associated with working at height, specific to wind turbine generators.
- Have an understanding of current national legislation regarding working at heights.
- PPE identification, including identification of European/Global standard markings e.g. harness, helmet, lanyards etc.
- PPE inspection, service, store and don the relevant PFPE, e.g. harness, lanyards, vertical fall arresters and work positioning equipment.
- The use of the relevant PFPE, e.g. harness, lanyards, vertical fall arrest system and work positioning equipment.
- The correct identification of anchor points and correct ladder conduct.
- Safe evacuation and use of evacuation devices.
- Rescue situations in wind turbine generators and use rescue equipment efficiently.
GWO Working At Heights Certificate
£200 including VAT
Terms and Conditions & Refund Policy
Our terms and Conditions including our refund policy can be found here
Please read the following instructions before using our booking form below:-
- You can book your course here using our secure and easy to use online booking system.
- We accept Card Payments, via Stripe, or BACS which you can select in the “Payment method” section.
- We will accept BACS up to two weeks prior to the course start date, after that you must pay by card.
- Please click here to contact us if you have any problems with any of the instructions above.